[Outages-discussion] FB Outage AAR I - Engineering Posts Pabulum

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:40:50 EDT 2021

There are terminal servers available that use cellular (e.g. LTE)
networks for their outside connectivity, too. I don't know what cell
signal availability is like on the floor of a major datacenter, but if
Facebook owns the facility, they could certainly run an antenna cable
between a terminal server and the roof.

-Rusty