[Outages-discussion] [outages] Vultr just blipped

Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Wed Oct 6 16:37:37 EDT 2021

https://status.vultr.com/

Atlanta
Dallas
Los Angeles
Miami

Aryn Nakaoka
anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Direct: 808.356.2901
518 Holokahana Lane
Honolulu, Hi 96817

AlohaTone Mobile: https://youtu.be/PdUyuf0hTYY

A Better Solution https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf
<https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf>
Aloha Tone PBX  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.