[Outages-discussion] [outages] Vultr just blipped

Jim Popovitch jimpop at domainmail.org
Wed Oct 6 16:43:26 EDT 2021

On Wed, 2021-10-06 at 10:37 -1000, Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 wrote:
> https://status.vultr.com/
>
> Atlanta
> Dallas
> Los Angeles
> Miami

(I'm already a subscriber to this list, please don't CC me as well).

I've seen the status page too, but ATL has not had any blips/outages/etc
for me (full disclosure, I live in ATL).  For 1 hour before the Vultr
global "Service Alert" email, and for the hours since, I have been
steadily logged into (and working on) that VPS in ATL.  If my ATL
instance had gone offline, then I would have (eventually) gotten a
logcheck email where the VPN between my ATL VPS and other VPSes had
reconnected.

I know there is a Vultr email, but I haven't seen any evidence of an
actual outage or blip. :)

-Jim P.