[Outages-discussion] Was Re: [outages] Comcast / xfinity USA MA

Andy Ringsmuth andy at andyring.com
Tue Sep 7 12:30:19 EDT 2021

> On Sep 7, 2021, at 11:20 AM, Ryan Chewning <ryan at chewning.us> wrote:
>
> Happy to be flogged by the group for being wrong on this, but the outage-discussion list is a better place for the after action / deep dive into outage/outrage issues / random bits of outage discussions and troubleshooting help.

“The beatings will continue until morale improves…”

Flogged? Heck no. Put on a freaking pedestal and praised is more like it!

However, I would say that the original Comcast/Xfinity post was severely lacking in any relevant or helpful details. The amount of information provided was akin to taking my car to the shop and saying “something seems weird” and no more details.

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy at andyring.com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863