[Outages-discussion] Mediacom intermittent packet loss

Scott Buettner DasterinTempus at outlook.com
Sat Feb 19 21:03:43 EST 2022

I hate to ask since this isn't really the forum, but I'm sort of out of ideas: Would anyone from MediacomCable be able to reach out to me offlist? I'm not gonna call it an outage, but I have a client on their service who is having crippling intermittent upload packet loss (~85%) for most of this month, calls from him to phone support have not resulted in a resolution and it's seriously affecting his home business.
Thanks in advance if anyone can assist, and sorry to bother everyone otherwise.

--Samantha