[Outages-discussion] [outages] cisco.com down?

TJ Martineau tj.martineau at finigree.com
Tue Mar 22 18:14:04 EDT 2022

Forwarding to discussions.... to slightly vent.

That's the issue I always have with downdetector, any site that doesn't load or has any issue can be reported which isn't always a decent gauge of an outage imo, but some of the comments are definitely worth the visit.

That's why I joined this group, to get the notices and traces from legit (somewhat 😂) people who are in the trenches like myself.

Am I alone in thinking this?

TJ

TJ Martineau

Director - Infrastructure

Finigree: It’s Your Data… Own It!

1905 Harney Street. Ste. 650, Omaha, NE 68102
Mobile: 402.637.6975  |  Fax: 402.502.7324

www.finigree.com <http://www.finigree.com >  |  tj.martineau at finigree.com