[Outages] Cogent Network Availablity

outages at digitaldays.net outages
Sun May 13 08:43:21 EDT 2007

Cogent's status page is still showing information from Friday even though
we're Sunday morning:

"Today is 5/11/07 at 10:00 PM EDT. At this time, customers may experience
latency and/or packet loss to European destinations. Our NOC is working with
our European peers to fully restore routing. The ETR is unknown at this
time."

Additionally, KeyNote is showing that across the board (AT&T, Global
Crossing, Internap, Level3, NTTcom, Qwest, Savvis, SBS, Sprint, Verizon, XO)
Cogent has provided only 85% network availablity in the past 4 hours.  In
the last hour it's up to around 95%.

Stephane Bismuth
Digital Days Inc
Managed IT Solutions