[Outages] RIM Notifies of 'Critical' BlackBerry Outage

Matt Baldwin baldwinmathew
Mon Feb 11 17:32:42 EST 2008

Thanks.  We started seeing the issue about 2 - 2 1/2 hours ago.  Looks
like their support lines are down, too.  The message on the line is
saying their support phone system is having issues and is currently
down.  Fun times.

-matt