[outages] Wiki stuff

CunningPike cunningpike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 02:17:23 EDT 2008

What about good, old-fashioned IRC for live discussion of outages,
sharing of tracerts etc? The mailing list could then be used for planned
outage announcements, updates of current outage status and other
announcement-style posts.

The wiki could host less volatile information - tools, techniques,
public NOC contacts, etc.

CP