[outages] List comment

Brandon Butterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 14:35:36 EDT 2008

> I think the question really is - is this list designed for *reporting*
> and confirming outages?  Or is it designed for *diagnosing*/discussing/
> troubleshooting outages?

I understood the former. It's called outages I want my outages
pure and simple and not cut with possible outages "is teh interwebs
broken, btw I can't print either" :)

There's enough noise and html already I was considering giving up
but the move to puck gave me hope it'll evolve into something useful
to me. If it doesn't then no problem it's probably useful to someone
else.

regards
brandon