[outages] List comment

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Wed Jun 25 10:06:15 EDT 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 1:32 PM, Dan York wrote:

> I don't have a great solution to offer... I think the "community"
> here is probably too new to split into separate "alerts" and
> "discussion" lists.  I also personally don't care which type of list
> it is.  But I would suggest this difference in expectations is
> perhaps at the route of the original comment and others that have
> been on the list.

Sheesh... can you tell I was doing presentations about VoIP all day at
a conference?  Let's try "is perhaps at the ROOT of the....".

Dan
--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free