[outages] List comment

Rich Parker rparker at vpr.net
Tue Jun 24 17:30:15 EDT 2008

Extremely useful - as much as discussion is interesting and informative,
for pager/blackberry/smartphone usefulness, Jay's format is probably
most useable day to day. A lot of work though for someone(s).

Thus, the two list idea -notify and -post or -discussion is very
appealing. Aggregated posts as laid out below could come later (probably
on discussion)

--
This message has been scanned by MailScanner