[outages] back to business please..

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Tue Jun 24 21:14:10 EDT 2008

I realize it takes time for folks to read such "stop" emails, but
now that we all had time to share our take on the subject, members
are requested to take meta-discussion off-list.

I believe we have partial concensus that we prefer to hear about actual
outages, and that discussion should not be "outlawed" quite yet, but
self-moderation is encouraged.

We know this model works from the past few months, now that the list is
kindly hosted by Jared on puck, things should return to normal, and we
will see how things go from here.

 	Gadi.