[outages] Level 3 Detroit Outage - Information

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Thu Nov 6 17:57:55 EST 2008

One of my carriers tells me that last night a "temporary fix" was put in
place but that a permanent repair of the cut fiber is supposed to happen
at midnight tonight (Thursday night). There was some guessing that the
problems earlier today may have been due to trouble with the "temporary
fix". No one seems to have much detail as to what has been happening.

  -Bill

[snip]