[outages] Intermittent Level3 outage east of the Mississippi

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Thu Nov 20 10:26:22 EST 2008

This could be completely unrelated (especially given that this is west
of Mississippi), but there was a Abovenet and Level 3-confirmed fibre
cut near Houston yesterday afternoon (~1300 PST), which was affecting
eastward traffic (e.g. Houston-->Atlanta).  That fibre was repaired at
approximately 2100 PST.