[outages] fibre cut near 200 Paul, San Francisco

Kirk Coviello kcoviello at digitalwest.net
Thu Apr 9 17:42:24 EDT 2009

> the only thing we can do to keep it safe is to not make a big deal about
where it is or what can harm it.

Agreed.  Then we'll always know it's only the CWA members who are ever to
blame, like when they did this in my area in '04:

http://www.cwalocal4250.org/operatorservices/binarydata/Meet%20With%20Mediat
or.pdf

Of course, after that one, the police were investigating it as a "Terrorist
Activity" under the "Patriot Act", but no arrests were made in our area,
despite the eyewitness who practically saw it happen...

Any way we can petition the git with the blog entry to pull that map of his
page?  Geez!

Kirk Coviello
Digital West Networks, Inc.
V: 805.781.WEST (9378)