[outages] ATT, Comcast Issues

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Aug 12 20:59:53 EDT 2009

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but, this is the first
Month that Comcast has
been able to achieve one 9 of reliability since my service was
installed in January.

No, I'm not exaggerating, they literally are down ~3-4 days each month
until now.
Before you get too impressed, they have yet to achieve a second 9 of
reliability,
even this month.

Owen