[outages] FW: RIM issue?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Dec 23 13:41:57 EST 2009

MMS uses your carriers network.  Totally irrelevant of the Blackberry
network.

For data (browser/data using apps) it goes phone -> carrier network -> RIM
network -> www.google.com

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein