[outages] FW: RIM issue?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Dec 23 13:33:19 EST 2009

You make a good point here: My phone had NXTL -- all *links* were working; the problem was TCP
carriage further back in the network somewhere.  Batterypull, re-register, and Master Radio
Reset all failed to help.

Voice and MMS were working, but nothing else.

Which, on reflection, is odd, since MMS requires HTTP.

Cheers,
-- jra