[outages] AT&T Email to SMS outage?

Steve Ryan auser at mind.net
Wed Jun 10 11:13:27 EDT 2009

Isn't unusual?  Are you kidding?  It's pretty unusual here in the US.

I wouldn't recommend using e-mail to SMS for anything critical but for
years, at least in my experience, it's been zippy enough.

12+ hours in some cases for e-mail to SMS though?  Come on, that makes
it totally unusable.  You Europeans should demand better service!

Regards,

Steve

Martin Hepworth wroteth on 6/10/2009 12:11 AM: