[outages] 4.2.2.x DNS?

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Mon May 11 15:20:05 EDT 2009

I have also been told that Level 3 was starting to ACL these off, so if your
connections are load balanced to where the route to these servers is
sometimes via Level 3 and sometimes not, that could be your issue.

Also while these servers have been around for some time and are great to use
in a pinch or for testing, they are not officially supported servers and are
not what Level 3 would ever give a direct customer to use, so you should
generally avoid using them for anything production, especially without other
resolvers in your list.

	-Scott