[outages] Phonoscope (Houston TX) Internet outage

William S. Duncanson caesar at starkreality.com
Fri Aug 6 17:00:29 EDT 2010

Nope, it came back up around 1315 CDT. Our MAN connections to our other offices never went down, but our BGP session for our Internet connection went down at 1159, came back at 1227, went down again at 1231, and finally appears to be back for good as of 1313.

I don't think the circuit ever went down as I believe our Internet and MAN connections are carried over the same 10gig fiber.
--
William S. Duncanson
caesar at starkreality.com