[outages] Verizon Business

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Aug 26 17:34:30 EDT 2010

Wait you mean have the network do something WITHOUT going through RCMAC?!
BLASPHEMY!

</sarcasm> :)

A little more seriously though, often times theres one of several issues
going on, either a 'collapsed loop' where the "redundant" paths are in the
same trench, or, there just is no redundant path in their network.  Happens
far more often than any telco would want to admit to any customer.

If I were affected by this I'd push for a root cause and a documented fix,
along with credit heh.

--On Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:17 PM -0700 Robin Pimentel