[outages] VoIP - complete outage at DASH Carrier Services

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Tue Dec 14 19:12:24 EST 2010

On 12/14/2010 05:08 PM, Richey wrote:
> I've been spot checking and I can call our toll free numbers that come in
> from Dash.  I am waiting to see if they send out an email that it's fixed
> before I roll outbound traffic back to them.

Our outbound started working again about 15 mins ago as well as our inbound
DASH numbers. Last email we got from them was at 4:50pm MST that just said:

"Outage Notification Update:

Please be advised that dash Carrier Services continues to investigate the
network outage and is working ot resolve the issue. An update will be
provied on an hourly basis or as soon as the issue is resolved."

Chris