[outages] Internet issues yesterday - 4pm to 5 pm MST

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Wed Dec 22 13:11:01 EST 2010

Did anyone have issues in the mountain region with Internet that someone noticed.
We had some high response times randomly to our Data center in CO. All our IP gear tested out clean locally

By the time we engaged our Data center/ISP, the issue went away so they could not collect much data. I was wondering if someone else noticed anything similar. Our Data center people told us that east of the Chicago there were some issues but not to the West.