[outages] Internet issues yesterday - 4pm to 5 pm MST

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Wed Dec 22 13:18:49 EST 2010

We had a few complaints yesterday about latency but it was too short
lived for us to really isolate it to any particular carrier or device.
We use mostly XO and Level(3) out of the Detroit market. The issue was
in the late afternoon eastern, so probably around the 4-5pm MST window
you mentioned.

  -Bill