[outages] ns12/ns13.verio.net fallen off the net?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri Feb 19 12:19:30 EST 2010

On 2/19/2010 10:22 AM, Gert Doering (in private email) wrote:
[discussion about an outage, and my ham-handed response to typos....]

> But indeed, I was not looking closely enough when I wrote that e-mail
> (the BGP output in question was done after the initial diagnosis to
> have something to cut-and-paste).  Sorry for that.
>
> Didn't change the problem, though, and people actually interested in
> the *issue* have been able to figure out what I was talking about.
>
>> I wonder if part of the problem is a general sloppiness in the
>> trouble-shooting.
>
> ... but some folks seem to be more interested in pointing out that I
> make mistakes every now and then.  Yes, I'm aware of that.

I was actually trying to be helpful, although I'm not sure anybody would
be able to tell that.

I may be the king of typo's.

> But since the original problem has been solved many hours ago, this is
> all sort of moot, and we should close the thread or take it off-list.

And I didn't pay attention to the time.

And yes, it is past due being dropped, but I feel a need to publicly
publish an apology for my boorish behaviour.  Lot of stress fractures
here, but that is not your problem.

I'm sorry.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs