[outages] Rackspace DFW1 packetloss

Deborah Nelson DLNConsulting at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 13:37:35 EDT 2010

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest

I have no idea what I'm doing but Comcast tells me that they are incapable
of helping me solve all the internet connectivity issues I've been suffering
over the last month.  They recommend that I contact the companies that own
the offending servers in order to ask for help.  This is a very big for
someone like me; having virtually no technical skills or a vocabulary for
dealing with "issues" involving the internet. Still, I need to work and
simply cannot until the matter is resolve. Hence this email to You, whoever
you are :-)

I have left a voicemail with the gentleman below because his name is
associated with one of the servers that has been plaguing my connections;
75.149.230.242.  I do not know if You are affiliated with Mr. Howland or
not. (shrug)

Tim Howland
http://wdogsystems.com/
978-225-8494

I am hoping you have the patience and willingness to help me navigate
options so that I can work with uninterrupted connections to my various
clients' servers.

Please and thank you.

----------------___________________________

DLN Consulting Group Inc.

Deborah Nelson

T: 619.920.6074

E:  <mailto:dlnconsulting at comcast.net> dlnconsulting at comcast.net

Notice:  This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged, legally
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please accept this as notice that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in
this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please immediately contact the sender by return e-mail or by
telephone at 619.920.6074 and destroy the material in its entirety, whether
electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.