[outages] Major XO issues?

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Thu Sep 16 11:59:19 EDT 2010

I am currently seeing a lot of issues with (currently) unknown carriers and
our VoIP calls.  We use Bandwidth.com for outbound calls, and I know that XO
is one of their upstream providers.  We are seeing dropped calls, garbled
audio.  I have a ticket opened with them, but I don't think they have
identified the issue yet.