[outages] Major XO issues?

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Thu Sep 16 13:03:18 EDT 2010

I've been told that there were "peering issues" and that there has not been an official "all clear" issued internally yet.

The thing that most concerned be about this issue is that when we figure out XO was having issues, we dropped our peering session with them but they appear to have continued to announce our routes -- at least in some areas. We haven't brought that up with them yet but will soon.

  -Bill