[outages] Major XO issues?

Ed W ed.whitesell+lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:09:55 EDT 2010

I'd also be curious if anyone has any information.

Our data was completely down for almost an hour (returned at 1055 CDT)
.  We're in the Dallas area (Plano).  Things are working now (though
it seems as at least a few XO peers we do business with are still
routing through other upstreams).

No issues with Voice, other than what you mentioned, being
disconnected from the PNA number.

-Ed