[outages] Major XO issues?

Michael R. Self michael.self at Phonefusion.com
Thu Sep 16 12:04:56 EDT 2010

We are experiencing intermittent issues with their voip orig and voip term products.

This email composed on my iPhone 4 whilst driving at 90 MPH with my knees.

Please excuse typo's and brevity due to accidents, cops and other mishaps.

Cheers,
Michael Self
PhoneFusion
954.343.5500 (home/office/cell/fax/SMS)