[outages] Telecheck and Other Credit processes down?

Ian Wilson ian.m.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:04:03 EDT 2011

I've had three retailers in three geographically different call me in
the last 30 minutes complaining of Telecheck and their primary credit
card processors timing out.  They've tried to fail back from IP to
Dial-up, but even those are down right now.

Anyone noticing anything similar?

Ian

--
Ian Wilson
ian.m.wilson at gmail.com

Solving site load issues with database replication is a lot like
solving your own personal problems with heroin -- at first, it sorta
works, but after a while things just get out of hand.