[outages] Major Fiber Cut in Miami

Ken J Guy Ken.Guy at ambest.com
Sat Mar 5 17:40:27 EST 2011

I'm sorry to be a kvetch, but it seems to me that a simple outage
notification on the "Outages" list has turned into a colloquium on SONET
failure modes.  If I should be in a different venue please flame away, but
the SNR here for "Outages" lately is sometimes as bad as NANOG.

Ken Guy
Network Architect
AM Best Company