[outages] Verizon fiber-cuts NY & PA (was Re: Further Verizon outages in northeast?)

Michael R. Self michael.self at Phonefusion.com
Fri May 27 12:50:14 EDT 2011

> They still do not have access to repair the Manhattan vault

Ha!!   It's New York!!!  After the CWA union rep gets involved it will take ONLY 3 weeks to get that fiber repaired.  And add lots of overtime.

This email composed on my iPhone 4 whilst driving at 90 MPH with my knees.

Please excuse typo's and brevity due to accidents, cops and other mishaps.

Cheers,
Michael Self
PhoneFusion