[outages] More notes

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Mon Nov 7 20:50:24 EST 2011

Once upon a time, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> said:
> It's too bad that Junipers bugs aren't listed publicly. For clueful
> network operations, having this information available to them could
> have enabled them to properly weigh the risk of evaluating and
> certifying versions of their operating systems.

Well, you have to have support to get a fixed JUNOS, and if you have
support, you can subscribe to notifications about new PSNs (based on
device, OS, etc.).  I get email about PSNs relevant to my hardware and
software, and I go read them to see if the apply to my specific setup.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>