[outages] Level3 in ATL

John Fraizer jfraizer at netriplex.com
Mon Oct 17 14:19:37 EDT 2011

Anyone else see Level3 take a dump in ATL around 17:45 UTC?

We took a dive on our Level3 transit connection there around that time and when I looked at the peering session, it showed up 24weeks but they were only showing us 100K prefixes.  I didn't see this on our Level3 peering sessions in IAD or on the left coast.

John Fraizer, Director of Global Network Operations,  Netriplex
netriplex.com<http://www.netriplex.com/>
100 Technology Dr., Asheville, NC 28803
[cid:image001.gif at 01CC8CD7.CCFEA700]

Privileged/Confidential Information is contained in this message. This email is intended only for the addressee indicated in this message (or party responsible for delivery of the message to such person). This email message and its information may not be publicly copied, shared, pasted, forwarded or delivered to any other individual, business entity, online forum or community without the written consent of Netriplex. If you are not the addressee (or party responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm or its subsidiaries or business units shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.