[outages] Level3 in ATL

Bradley Bopp bradley.bopp at nationalnet.com
Mon Oct 17 14:30:17 EDT 2011

Hello John,

We did we as well looks like they had an issue that lasted about an
hour.  Based on what we saw they dropped all routes that did not
originate from 3356.

Regards,

Bradley

On 10/17/11 2:19 PM, John Fraizer wrote:

> Anyone else see Level3 take a dump in ATL around 17:45 UTC?
>

> We took a dive on our Level3 transit connection there around that time
> and when I looked at the peering session, it showed up 24weeks but
> they were only showing us 100K prefixes.  I didn't see this on our
> Level3 peering sessions in IAD or on the left coast.
>

> *John Fraizer*, Director of Global Network Operations,  Netriplex**
>
> netriplex.com <http://www.netriplex.com/>
>
> 100 Technology Dr., Asheville, NC 28803

> Privileged/Confidential Information is contained in this message. This
> email is intended only for the addressee indicated in this message (or
> party responsible for delivery of the message to such person). This
> email message and its information may not be publicly copied, shared,
> pasted, forwarded or delivered to any other individual, business
> entity, online forum or community without the written consent of
> Netriplex. If you are not the addressee (or party responsible for
> delivery of the message to such person), you should destroy this
> message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
> immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email or
> messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
> this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm
> or its subsidiaries or business units shall be understood as neither
> given nor endorsed by it.

Regards,

Bradley D. Bopp
Director Of  Engineering
http://www.nationalnet.com
http://as22384.peeringdb.net

NationalNet is committed to the highest level of Customer Service
available in the Web Hosting business.  If you have any questions,
comments or concerns feel free to contact us at 678-247-7000 ext 1 (or
toll-free, 888-4-NATNET).

"If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law." -- Roy Santoro