[outages] mail.live.com doesn't resolve to anything. Hotmail Affected

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Fri Sep 9 04:02:22 EDT 2011

I want to make it clear to folks: the power outages are specific to San
Diego and some (limited) surrounding counties.  The Bay Area / Silicon
Valley region, as well as "true" northern California, has not seen any
effects.  The power issue in southern California is limited to that
region.

Again, as for geographic location or technical details with regards to
the Microsoft DNS issue, I am not able to comment.

| UNIX Systems Administrator                   Mountain View, CA, US |