[outages] cBeyond Phone service in Northern Colorado (might be larger)

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Thu Apr 19 12:23:58 EDT 2012

Anyone else having cBeyond issues?  Our PRI is down, as our several customers I spot checked.  Their support line says "We are experiencing an extremely high call volume" and directs you to their website.  Their website currently says "This portion of the Cbeyond portal is currently down for system maintenance or is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again shortly to complete your task. If you need immediate assistance, please call Cbeyond Customer Care."

Looks like a big issue, anyone have any more details?

Blake Pfankuch
Connecting Point of Greeley
Project Engineer
(970) 356-7224 main
bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com<mailto:bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com>
Cisco, Microsoft, Adtran and VMware Certification Information available upon request.