[outages] Rightnow reporting several lines doen in bay area

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Fri Apr 20 16:44:06 EDT 2012

Martin Hepworth wrote:
> Anyone got any further info, they are pointing the finger at their
> providers

Looks like the outage I had at home was related to this. Times are
consistent with what I noticed. I could ping their gateway so it was
clear this wasn't just a "modem needs reboot":

http://www.cruzio.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=108&Itemid=388

"As for Wednesday 4/18 at 10:40PM, some of our DSL customers are part of
an internet outage and will not be able to get online. We are working
with our upstream provider to get this resolved as soon as possible. We
do not have an ETA on when this will be fixed.

UPDATE: as of 1:09am on 4/19 this issue has been resolved by our
upstream provider.

UPDATE: as of 7am on 4/19 several of our DSL customers are still
reporting they can't get online. We are working with our upstream
provider to get this resolved, and do not have an ETA yet.

UPDATE: as of 9am on 4/19 this issue appears to have been resolved"

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 5.2