[outages] www.dns-ok.us down

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 19:54:19 EDT 2012

On 7/6/12, Eric J Esslinger <eesslinger at fpu-tn.com> wrote:
[snip]
> is nigh, everyone is infected, and if you have any questions call your isp.
> (Hype levels varied per channel, I'm told as well).

hm...  because it's an ISP's job  to serve as the general computing IT
helpdesk for their users  and fully clarify and solve any
questions/problems that might effect their subscribers' computers
whether as a result of self-infection or end user's failure to secure
their PC......

And you should call your power company to complain if you have a burnt
out lightbulb in your kitchen.

Or is CNN footing a service bill for all their viewers  to get
personal computer repair assistance from ISPs?

--
-JH