[outages] Ookla/Speedtest.net - looks like last mile

VICIDIAL vicidial at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 00:28:41 EDT 2012

I think it's more than just last mile, I've been having horrible dropped
packets problems on BrightHouse cable near downtown St Petersburg for the
last hour, switched to my backup connection a little bit ago, still having
significant dropped packets(40%) when on roadrunner both here and at the
office 5 miles north of here through a different roadrunner connection.

--- google.com ping statistics ---
57 packets transmitted, 34 received, 40% packet loss, time 56109ms

Matt Florell
Vicidial Group

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]

MATT---