[outages] Elavon Payment gateway timing out when processing

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Jun 15 16:57:26 EDT 2012

Confirmed again on twitter.

From: outages-bounces at outages.org [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Freivogel
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 3:46 PM
To: Marco Prechel
Cc: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Elavon Payment gateway timing out when processing

It's a national outage... we use Elavon and all related sites are down.  Our
POS vendor has confirmed this is a national issue with no ETR.

Andy Freivogel  |   Director of IT   |   Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea, Inc.
1850 W. Fulton St. Chicago IL 60612   |   2737 N. San Fernando Rd. Los
Angeles CA 90065
Cell: 312 208 9212   | Direct: 312 521 7965   |   Fax: 312 533 4489

check out our new website:

http://www.intelligentsiacoffee.com

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Marco Prechel <Marco.Prechel at millicorp.com>