[outages] EC2 east region

Corey Quinn corey at sequestered.net
Thu Mar 15 05:54:26 EDT 2012

Indeed.  Looks to have stabilized now; I was seeing trace routes die a couple hops out from my east instances.

What was interesting is that Twitter reacted before Amazon's status page did.  Makes me wonder if that's a monitoring failure on Amazon's part, or a more cynical "Let's not tell them we're down and see if they notice" position.

Back to bed I go.

-- Corey / KB1JWQ