[outages] AT&T Apparently Blocking ooVoo -- WAS: Re: ooVoo WebSite Outage?

Oliver Garraux oliver at g.garraux.net
Thu Nov 15 18:50:16 EST 2012

The phrase "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by stupidity" might be good to remember when dealing with
ATT.  Not saying that they never having any of the former, but
organizationally they seem to have a lot of the latter.  (Not a slam
at everyone at ATT, I know plenty of good people there; their
organization structure can be frustrating to no end to deal with
though).

Oliver