[outages] Verizon Business DSL Blip?

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Wed Nov 28 14:31:09 EST 2012

Hi,

Just received a call from one of my customer located in Cerritos, CA
reporting poor network performance and intermittent DNS issue off their
Verizon Business DSL connection. Just when I jumped on I noticed packet
loss in both direction off VZ and in about a few minutes into
troubleshooting the issue cleared up. Of btw, their secondary link to XO
was ok.

Did anyone notice any issue on verizon side in southern california
region? Operations is calling in to follow up but just wanted to reach
out to see if anyone experienced any weirdness off VZ.

<head scratching>

regards,
/virendra