[outages] Fwd: Syria off the net

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Thu Nov 29 13:21:39 EST 2012

I guess that was a big surprise that the special operations department
was going to release according to the leader of the Syrian electronic army?

I guess they figured this was the best alternate in order to put an end
for the protesters using VPN, Tor, Skype, PGP, and not to mention when
their cover got blown about using DarkComet trojan by their very own
special operations team.

Watch your camera fellas ;-)

regards,
/virendra