[outages] Godaddy / Premium DNS outage?

Bradley Bopp bradley.bopp at nationalnet.com
Sat Oct 6 08:43:09 EDT 2012

as this is not an active outage please move to discussion thank you.

Regards,

Bradley D. Bopp
Director Of  Engineering
http://www.nationalnet.com
http://as22384.peeringdb.net

NationalNet is committed to the highest level of Customer Service available in the Web Hosting business.  If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to contact us at 678-247-7000 ext 1 (or toll-free, 888-4-NATNET).