[outages] Windstream Outage Affecting Ohio?

Russell Goings russgoings at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:34:56 EDT 2012

At around 17:00 EDT our long distance came back up for both our Chicago
office and our Aurora office.  The call quality was at best 4 X 4 with some
echo and just a little muddy.  I expect that will improve and will check
things tomorrow morning.
   I am pleased with the level of information I was able to find on this
list as our friends at Windstream appeared to be just a little busy during
this time.  I am well aware of how little I like management  asking me
"How's it going" every few seconds (or so it seems) when things are broken
and I know I can be just a little short on real info at those times.

Russell Goings
Sysadmin - Feld Entertainment, Inc.